Senior Delivery Architect - Boston
Hentsū is seeking a Senior Delivery Architect, who will be responsible for the project success of our US hedge fund clients pursuing their cloud adoption initiatives. As Delivery Architect you will partner with the client's CIO, CFO, COO, CISO, CTO and engage their teams, gain the strategic mindshare, craft every phase of the transformation, and identify opportunities.
- Lead the design and deployment of client projects, including hands-on technical work..
- Work with clients to gather and document business and technology requirements, write architecture documentation and present back to the client.
- Assist with technical design during sales engagements, scoping out the solutions and implementations
- Work in a delivery team alongside project managers and engineers of varying ability.
- Be responsible for your technical delivery and hand-over to operations for ongoing client support
- Have some occasional travel around the Northeastern US, such as NY and CT
- Represent Hentsū at industry events and panels
- Broad technical background, hands on experience managing diverse systems and technologies.
- In-depth hands-on expertise with desktop/server Windows operating system and Microsoft Azure cloud platform.
- In-depth hands-on expertise with Office 365 including Exchange Online and DNS management.
- The drive to script and automate, rather than manual work, with good PowerShell or Python scripting skills
- Technical versatility to pick apart any client environment across storage, compute, networking, and applications, in order to design and implement solutions for our clients
- 5+ years design/implementation/consulting experience with complex technology solutions in a client facing environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to engage stakeholders at the CIO and CTO level of large organizations influencing their technology decisions
Great if you also have:
- In-depth hands-on expertise in networking technologies (Cisco, Fortigate. Palo Alto, etc).
- Experience with messaging security and archive products such as Mimecast or Global Relay
- Experience with Exchange Server and Exchange Online migrations
- Experience using JIRA and the Atlassian suite working in an agile methodology to deliver projects
- Experience with Linux, ideally RHEL/CentOS
- Any experience with security tools, logging, auditing
- MS SQL Server experience or work with other database platforms
- Financial, trading applications - front office and back office
- Hedge fund experience or trading systems
- Hands-on experience with Google Cloud Platform or AWS cloud platform
Work environment:Having a pleasant work environment helps you function at your best - our office is located in the vibrant Back Bay neighborhood alongside hundreds of other start-ups.From an in-office beer and wine fridge, to staff socials and training opportunities, and employee discounts, working at Hentsu comes with a whole host of benefits in addition to our competitive pay and robust healthcare package.
We believe in lifelong learning - at Hentsū we offer on the job and soft skills training, and extensive opportunities for personal and professional development.
We support our employees as they gain skills in they will need to succeed and excel professionally.
Recruitment Agencies Policy
Hentsū request that recruitment agencies do not forward CV’s speculatively or in relation to any of the roles advertised on our website. Should we require any recruitment agencies involvement we will contact the agencies listed on our preferred suppliers list.
Hentsū will not recognise submissions of unsolicited or speculative CV applications from recruitment agencies. We also won’t be liable for any fee / commission should we employ a candidate that applied to us directly or through an instructed agency that may also have been submitted as an unsolicited or speculative application from an uninstructed recruitment agency.
Should a recruitment agency submit an unsolicited or speculative CV and then purports to render a claim for commission supported by correspondence and/or documentation containing a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy prevails.