The role presents significant opportunities for the right candidate to learn and grow, given Hentsu unique position in a global hedge fund industry, its track record and growth. We are looking for self-starters who are passionate about new technology and innovation. We pride ourselves on our “can do” attitude and working within start-up environment where needs and roles can change quickly. This role provides the essential foundations to the sales and business development process.
Main duties and Responsibilities:
- Keep abreast of the current sales pipeline
- Proactively liaise with the sales team to:
- Schedule meetings and prepare content
- Create proposal drafts
- Own the quality of the CRM data and the CRM process
- Circulate notes/action items from meetings
- Liaise with our general council to ensure contracts go out to clients and prospects in a timely manner
- Research the industry and potential leads
You will have:
- University degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent writing and email skills
- Experience using Outlook and Excel
- Attention to detail and critical thinking
- Proactive attitude and adaptable
Great if you also have:
- Any knowledge or experience of:
- Financial services
Having a pleasant work environment helps you function at your best - our office is located in the heart of Midtown Manhattan, where we share vibrant office space with hundreds of New York startups.
From free Taco Tuesday events to weekly Happy Hours, beer and coffee on tap to a wide range of employee discounts, working at Hentsū comes with a whole host of benefits in addition to our competitive pay and robust healthcare package.
We believe in lifelong learning - at Hentsū we offer on the job and soft skills training, and extensive opportunities for personal and professional development.
We support our employees as they gain skills in they will need to succeed and excel professionally.
Recruitment Agencies Policy:
Hentsū request that recruitment agencies do not forward CV’s speculatively or in relation to any of the roles advertised on our website. Should we require any recruitment agencies involvement we will contact the agencies listed on our preferred suppliers list.
Hentsū will not recognise submissions of unsolicited or speculative CV applications from recruitment agencies. We also won’t be liable for any fee / commission should we employ a candidate that applied to us directly or through an instructed agency that may also have been submitted as an unsolicited or speculative application from an uninstructed recruitment agency.
Should a recruitment agency submit an unsolicited or speculative CV and then purports to render a claim for commission supported by correspondence and/or documentation containing a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy prevails.