Microsoft Cloud Automation Engineer - London
Hentsu seeking a Cloud Engineer to join our core product team building products for hedge funds and asset managers.
This role is at the cutting edge of cloud based technologies. The role requires someone who is passionate about cloud technologies and automation.
- Join a highly skilled team of technologists with deep experience in cloud platforms, finance and data science
- Be hands-on from day one, building and automating our flagship cloud products
- Have previous experience in delivering projects
- Build systems for deployment/configuration and associated tooling
You must have:
- Strong technical background and tech passion, seeing the value in automation.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365
- Adept in PowerShell, plus knowledge or experience of tooling such as ARM templates
- Experience with source control and build pipelines
- Enjoy working in a collaborative team environment, curious, keen to learn and introduce ideas
- Strong communication and presentation skills
You can demonstrate experience with provisioning and configuration of some of the following:
- Windows Server
- Office 365, Microsoft 365, Exchange Server
- Microsoft Azure (compute, networking)
- Azure AD, Intune
- VDI such as Citrix
- Skype, Teams & Phone Systems
Great if you also have:
- AWS or Google Cloud Platform
- Terraform, Docker, Rundeck, Ansible or Puppet
- Finance experience
- Networking experience
Having a pleasant work environment helps you function at your best - our office is located in London Moorgate, in the heart of the City.
From an in-office beer and wine fridge, to staff socials and training opportunities, and private health insurance, working at Hentsu comes with a whole host of benefits in addition to our competitive pay.
We believe in lifelong learning - at Hentsu we offer on the job and soft skills training, and extensive opportunities for personal and professional development.
We support our employees as they gain skills in they will need to succeed and excel professionally.
Recruitment Agencies Policy
Hentsu request that recruitment agencies do not forward CV’s speculatively or in relation to any of the roles advertised on our website. Should we require any recruitment agencies involvement we will contact the agencies listed on our preferred suppliers list.
Hentsu will not recognise submissions of unsolicited or speculative CV applications from recruitment agencies. We also won’t be liable for any fee / commission should we employ a candidate that applied to us directly or through an instructed agency that may also have been submitted as an unsolicited or speculative application from an uninstructed recruitment agency.
Should a recruitment agency submit an unsolicited or speculative CV and then purports to render a claim for commission supported by correspondence and/or documentation containing a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy prevails.