Senior Delivery Architect - London
Hentsū is seeking a Senior Delivery Architect, who will be responsible for the project success of our UK hedge fund clients
pursuing their cloud adoption initiatives. As a Delivery Architect you will partner with the client's CIO, CFO, COO, CISO, CTO and engage their teams, gain the strategic mind-share, craft every phase of the transformation, and identify opportunities.
- Lead the design and deployment of client projects, including hands-on technical work
- Work with clients both onsite and remotely, to gather requirements and prepare architecture documentation
- Assist with technical design during sales engagements, scoping out solutions, costing and implementations
- Be responsible for your hand-over to operations for ongoing client support
- Work in an agile methodology (Kanban & Sprints), working closely with tech leads and project managers
- Be an escalation point for client support queries and operational issues.
- Represent Hentsū at industry events and panels
- Broad technical background, hands on experience managing diverse systems and technologies
- The drive to script and automate, rather than manual work. Experience with PowerShell, Terraform, Python or other automation
- Experience with Microsoft Azure, building infrastructure and leveraging Azure services
- Experience with Citrix environments, ideally within a public cloud environment
- Experience with corporate stack services and tools, including Windows Active Directory, group policy, file services, Office 365, SharePoint, Windows 10, Windows Server, Mimecast, mobile device management (InTune), remote access tooling such as Citrix, VPN or RDP
- Network experience encompassing TCP/IP, LAN/WAN, DHCP, DNS, VLANs, routing, switching and firewalls
- Technical versatility to pick apart client environments covering storage, compute, networking, and applications, in order to design, cost and implement solutions
- 3+ years design/implementation/pre-sales/consulting and hands-on experience with complex technology solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills. The ability to engage stakeholders at the CIO and CTO level from large organisations
Great if you also have:
- Experience with AWS or Google Cloud Platform
- Virtualisation Experience with VMware or Hyper-V along with storage and backup solutions
- Experience using JIRA and the Atlassian suite
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment methodology and tools
- Experience with databases such as Microsoft SQL
- Hedge fund experience or trading systems
- Azure, AWS, Google certification.
- ITIL knowledge or experience.
Having a pleasant work environment helps you function at your best - our office is located in London Moorgate, in the heart of the City.
In addition to our competitive pay, working at Hentsu comes with a whole host of benefits. From an in-office beer and wine fridge, to staff socials, training opportunities, and private health insurance we want you to love working with us.
We believe in lifelong learning - at Hentsu we offer on-the-job and soft skills training, as well as extensive opportunities for
personal and professional development.
We support our employees as they gain the skills they need, to professionally succeed and excel.
Recruitment Agencies Policy
Hentsu request that recruitment agencies do not forward CV’s speculatively or in relation to any of the roles advertised on our website. Should we require any recruitment agencies involvement we will contact the agencies listed on our preferred suppliers list.
Hentsu will not recognise submissions of unsolicited or speculative CV applications from recruitment agencies. We also won’t be liable for any fee / commission should we employ a candidate that applied to us directly or through an instructed agency that may also have been submitted as an unsolicited or speculative application from an uninstructed recruitment agency.
Should a recruitment agency submit an unsolicited or speculative CV and then purports to render a claim for commission supported by correspondence and/or documentation containing a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy prevails.